- RSS Channel Showcase 1959063
- RSS Channel Showcase 2370104
- RSS Channel Showcase 5796680
- RSS Channel Showcase 9537223
Articles on this Page
- 09/22/11--20:52: _Sea to Sky Thanksgi...
- 10/10/11--12:17: _Braving the rain fo...
- 11/27/11--19:33: _Restoration Revelat...
- 11/28/11--19:33: _Restoration Revelat...
- 12/05/11--13:13: _2012 Spring Thaw – ...
- 04/28/12--01:27: _Day 1 Photos – Spri...
- 04/29/12--00:39: _Day 2 Photos – Spri...
- 04/30/12--13:17: _Day 3 Photos – Spri...
- 09/23/16--21:53: _2016 Hagerty Maple ...
- 09/24/17--19:29: _2017 Hagerty Maple ...
- 09/22/11--20:52: Sea to Sky Thanksgiving Run – October 10 2011
- 10/10/11--12:17: Braving the rain for Thanksgiving Run
- 11/27/11--19:33: Restoration Revelation (Part 1)
- 11/28/11--19:33: Restoration Revelation (Part 2)
- 12/05/11--13:13: 2012 Spring Thaw – ENTRIES OPEN
- 04/28/12--01:27: Day 1 Photos – Spring Thaw 2012
- 04/29/12--00:39: Day 2 Photos – Spring Thaw 2012
- 04/30/12--13:17: Day 3 Photos – Spring Thaw 2012
- 09/23/16--21:53: 2016 Hagerty Maple Mille – Day One
- 09/24/17--19:29: 2017 Hagerty Maple Mille – Day Two
It’s that time of year again! Winter is closing in and for some that means the days of driving their classic car are numbered. But don’t pull the cover over your baby too soon, because the 3rd Annual Thanksgiving Day Sea to Sky Run is back! Once again, this is a quick, local, and fun […]
The weather for today’s Thanksgiving Run was better suited for snorkels and flippers, but a bit of rain didn’t keep the diehard classic car owners at bay! While some showed up with their more modern cars due to inoperative or non-rain suitable classics, the run included a number of classic convertibles (tops up!), a set […]
Typically, as I think about the Spring Thaw, I’m considering minor things to my Beetle such as adjusting the carbs, changing the brakes or building a new engine. Yes, that’s right, the minor things. This year, however, I find myself in much the same disaster as many of you, with a total and complete restoration […]
Previously, I posted about my four challenges with a major restoration. Today, I offer you three tips which should help you make it through your restoration job. Now, its true that I’m having my challenges on the new Beetle Project…but I’ve also got some great successes as well. I drove the car into my garage […]
On your marks. Get set. GO! The entry period for the 2012 Spring Thaw Classic Car Adventure is officially now open! Update: As of December 20th, the entry list has 68 entries including the waitlist. See the full list HERE. Entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, so put down the wrenches for […]
Seventy-two classic cars arrived in Sun Peaks, BC this evening after the first day of the Spring Thaw Classic Car Adventure. Andrew Snucins and Nick Neu were out on the roads capturing some of the action and atmosphere. We’ll have more photos and news each day, but in the meantime check out tonight’s gallery at […]
Andrew Snucins Photography has come up with another amazing collection of images from Day 2 of the Spring Thaw Classic Car Adventure, with highlights currently posted on his website at: http://blog.andrewsnucins.ca/?p=908 Sunday morning marks the start of the third and last day of The Thaw, and full galleries will be posted early this week. And […]
And that’s a wrap for another motoring adventure on the Hagerty Spring Thaw! A huge thank you to all the participants who make this event so enjoyable to organize. It really does feel like we were with 150 of our best friends all weekend. We’ll have more photos and a recap story up shortly, but […]
The anticipation in the hotel lobby was palatable. 2016 is the second year for our Hagerty Maple Mille Ontario event, and the field is full of first-time entrants. The opening pages of the route book, describing our style and important details, were being scrutinized, and discussions about odometer accuracy were overheard. There was no fear, however, as […]
A tradition at Classic Car Adventures is the parking lot party. At every event we do, it becomes a natural thing to enjoy stories with fellow enthusiasts at the end of a day of driving. Standing in the parking lot at 1am, with the party still in full swing, it was perhaps a little out of […]